verb \kə- ‘la-bə – ə -.rāt\intransitive verb
~to work jointly with others or together especially in an intellectual endeavor.
~to cooperate with an agency or instrumentality with which one is not immediately connected.
We collaborate with our clients, consultants and colleagues.
We advocate for the public, our clients, and the profession of Architecture.
We research in support of design. We believe that the best designs are discovered.
We educate our clients, the community, our profession, …and ourselves.
We make sustainability an integral a part of our practice.
Brent is or Business Technology Manager. If it operates and is networked to our computer station, Brent most likely keeps it running!
Lately Brent (licensed drone pilot) is in charge of our drone reconnaissance services team.
In his free time Brent is avid runner (former college steeplechase runner and 4:20 miler). He tutors math subjects in his spare time.
• With Bartos Architecture since 2014
• 2014 - 2015: Design Trainee III, The Department of Technology, City and County of San Francisco | San Francisco, California
He worked on a variety of projects for The Department of Technology focusing on public safety and communications technology division. He was responsible for designing and mapping large scale communication assets using ESRI, Photoshop, and Illustrator. These projects included 32 park WiFi expansion, cities fiber network project extension, and radio systems for the San Francisco Police Department.
• 2011 – 2014: Math Tutor and Instructional Aid, San Diego Mesa College and MiraCosta Colelge | Oceanside, California
He enhanced and facilitated the learning process for the mathematics department assisting students from pre-algebra to differential equations.
• 2007 – 2008: Application Configuration Engineer | Oceanside, California
Duncan Solutions provides ticketing solutions for processing and recording citations for small to large municipalities. He provided technical support for their flagship applications AutoCITE and AutoISSUE as well as hardware support and recovery.
• Currently working on Master's Degree in Computer Science, Drexel University | 2019
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with emphasis in High Technology Management, Cal State San Marcos | 2003 - 2007
• Associates degree in Mathematics, MiraCosta College, Oceanside | 2009 - 2010
• Associates degree in Technical Drafting, Palomar College, San Marcos | 2005 - 2007
• Remote Pilot sUAS 3925678
• Drone aerial photography and videography
• Running for Strava Track Club