verb \kə- ‘la-bə – ə -.rāt\intransitive verb
~to work jointly with others or together especially in an intellectual endeavor.
~to cooperate with an agency or instrumentality with which one is not immediately connected.
We collaborate with our clients, consultants and colleagues.
We advocate for the public, our clients, and the profession of Architecture.
We research in support of design. We believe that the best designs are discovered.
We educate our clients, the community, our profession, …and ourselves.
We make sustainability an integral a part of our practice.
Graphic Design & Marketing Director
René Peraza is long-time Bay Area creative, conceptually and technically proficient in seeing the “big picture” and skilled across the board in all aspects of aesthetic design and print production. Experienced with vendor & customer relations on an international level, he knows how to get the job done right the first time. As René Peraza Design, he has produced visual collateral work for various [non and for-profit] businesses, including American Institute of Architects, ORCON Corporation, Safeway, TRAXX Corporation, Eco Displayware, Lowe’s, Halex Corporation, Nlyte Software and Manley Tools of Chicago, Illinois. René has also participated in market studies for Adobe, Keurig Coffee, Deloitte and DEGW.
René is also involved as talent on high-profile advertising on-camera projects for California State Attorney General Kamala Harris, Intel, Seagate, Cisco, Polycom, Lowe's, Bank of America, and Franklin Templeton, American Expresss, among others.
• 2011 – Present: Bartos Architecture
• 2009 – Present: René Peraza Design
• 1999 – 2009: ORCON Corporation, Marketing Communications Manager
• 1997 – 1999: CSS Architecture, Graphic Design & Illustration, Office Mgmt.
• 2003 — AA in Graphic Design, Chabot College, Hayward, Calif.
• 2010 — BFA in Graphic Design, Academy of Art University, San Francisco, Calif.
• Guest Lecturer at Chabot College's Introduction to Graphic Design Careers