verb \kə- ‘la-bə – ə -.rāt\intransitive verb
~to work jointly with others or together especially in an intellectual endeavor.
~to cooperate with an agency or instrumentality with which one is not immediately connected.
© 2008 – 2022 | Bartos Architecture, Inc.
We collaborate with our clients, consultants and colleagues.
We advocate for the public, our clients, and the profession of Architecture.
We research in support of design. We believe that the best designs are discovered.
We educate our clients, the community, our profession, …and ourselves.
We make sustainability an integral a part of our practice.
Neal came to Bartos Architecture in 2015, with over ten years of architectural project experience, including new construction and modernization projects.
Since then, he has managed millions of dollars of educational construction projects from design through closeout.
These projects range from re-roofing of historic mission style clay tile roofs to window replacements of historic concrete art deco and modern schools to modernization of classroom buildings.
He works closely with district project managers, facilities staff, clients and site committees through all phases of architectural projects to assess needs and develop goals.
He effectively manages and maintains project goals, schedules and budgets while leading design consultant teams, in-house teams, contractors, client groups, vendors and agency reviews.
• 2015-Present: Project Architect Bartos Architecture, San Mateo, CA
• 2015: Project Manager Architecture, TannerHecht Architecture,San Francisco,CA
• 2012-2015: Self Employed, Davis, CA
• 2008-2013: Project Manager, Aubrey Moore Jr. Architect & Assoc., Davis, CA
• California Architect License No. 36516
• National Council of Architectural Registration Boards Certified (NCARB) No.118664
• Bachelor of Architecture, 2003- 2008 Drury University, Springfield, MO
• Gen. Engineering Studies, 2003 University of Missour, Rolla, MO